Old 11-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Continental Fence Panel Supplier - East Yorkshire

In message , TheScullster
writes
Chris

Yes I've tried numerous local sheds and suppliers.

Ah.........

The type I am looking for are similar to those you describe, but without the
open section at the top.
I've seen them on web sites, but the only supplier I've found imports them
and is out of stock and in any case doesn't have suppliers around Hull.

Is there a Focus DIY store anyway near?

I just received a Focus-DIY catalogue through the door. They look like
they may have something like that the picture doesn't show a full panel
though.

It's called an Oslo Screen, 1.8m high with a slightly curved top. Code
number in the catalogue: 408781
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: