Old 07-01-2009, 07:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
jules jules is offline

Default Does anybody know what this fruit is ?!?

Dave -Turner wrote:
"jules" wrote in message ...
It's only one physical banana passionfruit vine tho, so surely if I chop

it
at its base and pull the rootstock out that should be the end of it ???

hmmmm. good luck! reminds me of privet.
jules

so even if i physically remove the rootstock there's a chance it'll spring
back up??? but .... how ???
again i'm only talking about the one rogue vine! :-)

Let us know how you go with that. It'd be nice to hear from a person who
actually beats it. I don't have a good record for beating these things
because I work full time so I don't really find the committment for it.
I did beat one privet once. There's two others I haven't beaten, and I
beat a running bamboo many years ago.