Old 08-01-2009, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
dave[_7_] dave[_7_] is offline

Default my little palm is sick (images posted) please help

my little palm is sick. I took some pictures today (jan 8 2009) and
posted them. most are overall images, but a few are closeups

http://bubba.hostrator.com/little_palm_is_sick/

bubba dot hostrator dot com slash little underscore palm underscore is
underscore sick slash

what should I do to best help my little palm? I don't know. the first
page of the site covers it all, with closeups of the white crusty stuff
on the leaves, and pretty well shows the current 'sickly look' of the
palm...

suggestions as to how to best aid my poor little palm MOST appreciated :-)

thanks,

dave

- - -
there are direct e-mail links at the bottom center of every page on my
site. if you want to reply from here, please remove the weirdstuff from
my e-mail address before you slick 'send'. thanks :-)
or you can mail me direct at
machines at cox dot net
with no spaces or hyphens changing the 'dot' to .
- - -