Old 11-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Cereoid-XXX

Default Pineapple?

Do tell us how many things contain pineapple juice.

wrote in message
In JNJ wrote:
I was watching a gardening show on DIY yesterday and they had a
segment about planting a Pineapple. In the segment, the host takes a
pineapple, twists the top off, and puts it in water to let it grow
roots.

Has anyone tried this and been successful? If so, did you use a
pineapple from the supermarket or...?

My mom and stepdad lined a walkway with pineapple plants grown that way,
and they were by far the best pineapples I have ever had.
Then my poor mom developed an allergy to pineapples. Do you have any
idea how many things contain pineapple juice?

Sean Quinn