Old 10-01-2009, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Stringless Beans and Sugar Snap/Mangetout Peas

The message
from (Steve Harris) contains these words:
In article ,
(Rusty_Hinge) wrote:

Any of them - just don't leave them on the vine too long.

Thanks. I think the problem I really have is that the crop goes from too
small to too big very fast. Mangetout peas move extremely fast on my plot:

Pour treacle round the plants - that'll slow them down a bit.

Or use them for snap-shooting?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig