Old 10-01-2009, 10:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default Need I.D. Of Leaves

In San Diego, CA., some trees are just now turning Yellow, Orange and
Red and are dropping their leaves.
I picked up a few that had a nice progression of colors from Green to
Red. I like the way they look but have no idea what the tree is that
produced them. (I'm more into Photography than Botany).
The leaf bodies are about 3.5-4.5 inches long and the branches bear some
little 1/2" diameter balls.
What tree produces these leaves?
Bob Williams

Attached Thumbnails
Need I.D. Of Leaves-leaves-cluster-4bm.jpg