Old 10-01-2009, 03:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default SEED and Bulb Souces

randyswoodshoop wrote:
As I was doing my annual searh for seed catalogs, I decided to list as
many as I could on one page, on my web site. It would make it easier
for everyone. My web site is for woodworking but gardening is my 2nd
hobbies. So any one interested in catologs or web sites for seed,
bulbs, plants, tomatos or tress free to check this out.
http://www.nokeswoodworks.com/Gardenstore.html

I don't know if you are aware of it but your site does not display the
buttons you need to click on ("please click button to the left") when
using the Firefox browser.

MANY of us refuse to use Internet Explorer because of all the security
holes in it and if a site does not work in Firefox I won't visit it.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL