Old 10-01-2009, 07:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Persephone@NoSpam.com is offline

Default Secure browsers [was: SEED and Bulb Souces]

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:56:23 -0500, Bill R
wrote:

[...]

MANY of us refuse to use Internet Explorer because of all the security
holes in it and if a site does not work in Firefox I won't visit it.

Count me in to the IE refuseniks.

What do you think of the new Google Chrome? In general, I avoid
anything relating to Google -- talk about security holes! -- but
wonder what people's experience has been with Chrome.

Persephone.