Old 11-01-2009, 01:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Decorative grass privacy fence.

In article ,
"Dan Listermann" wrote:

What considerations are there to using decorative grass as a privacy fence?
We are looking at a bit of property that gets flooded annually. A normal
privacy fence would probably be damaged during the flood. I figure that a
line of this very tall dense grass, while damaged, could just grow back
every year.

If it is bamboo, make sure it is the clumping, not the running kind.

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars