Old 11-01-2009, 05:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Listermann Dan Listermann is offline

Default Decorative grass privacy fence.

"Patty Winter" wrote in message

In article ,
Dan Listermann wrote:

How "thick" is bamboo? Can it work as a privacy fence?

Dan, there is a bamboo nursery in my area that heavily advertises
its plants for privacy hedges. Perhaps browsing its website will
give you some ideas:

http://www.bamboogiant.com/

I happened to drive by the place on my way to a friend's house
on New Year's Eve, but other than that and their TV ads, I don't
know anything about them. Depending on what part of the country
you live in, there may be a similar nursery you could talk with
about your situation.

Thanks, that was interesting!