Old 11-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Gordon Couger

Default Prion theory proved ?

wrote in message

Why would anyone waste money on a cure for a disease that is so rare it
would never recover the research costs?

Would you be saying this if it was you affected by vCJD?

I wouldn't like it but I would under stand it. Nearly every day of my life I
have to decide how to apportion some limited resource. Generally time and
money.Presented with a choice of vCJD and deaths buy lighting strikes
lighting wins ever time. I know I can save lives there for a reasonably
return on the dollar with education. If I want to get more technical I can
seed clouds and let them rain our before the get to the people.

I can stand on the street coroner an preach food cleanleness and preparation
and save scores more lives than I could if I save every CJD victim form
their disease for what to be frozen in half or less of a person for another
20 year to drain their families and society of resources and know they are
not quit right? I spots that fits you right now.

Gordon