Old 11-01-2009, 05:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Question regarding transplanting tomatoes

In article
,
AndyS wrote:

Omelet wrote:

Native americans used fish for corn and beans.
--

Andy comments:

Yes, but I can find nothing on what sort of animal they
buried for tomatoes :)))))

...... besides, if I have a fish, why would I need corn and
beans.???.. :)))))

My thanks to all those who replied. My interpretation is that what I
am
proposing can't hurt, might help, is easy to do...... so I'm going to
give
it a shot...... If I get any giant tomatoes, I'll report my
results......

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Please do. :-)

I just mentioned the fish as Medina products are very good and I believe
they sell a fish meal.
--
Peace! Om

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." -- Anonymous