Old 11-01-2009, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Wisteria

"renedrag" wrote ...

I need a bit of advise on late pruning of wisteria.Unfortunatley I was
unable to prune my wisteria last year,and it's got a bit out of
hand,and needs the top cut back hard as well as pruning,it's a well
established plant and I don't think hard pruning now would hurt it too
much.But any thoughts or advise would be appreciated.

If you do a Google Groups search on this Newsgroup for Wisteria Pruning
you will find it's been covered rather a lot of times. :-)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.re...rch+this+group

--
Regards
Bob Hobden