Old 12-01-2009, 09:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default Help ID this stepping stone?

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:49:06 -0800 (PST), jzfredricks
wrote:

Hi,

just wondering if anyone could please help me put a name to the type
of rock used (as a stepping stone) in this picture;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mamamimmy/3080572852/

I'd like to copy the path here, but need the name of the stone!

thanks in advance

Looks like a sandstone or quartzite. Do you have decorative rock
dealers in your area? They might have a better guess. The first
stone out the door seems shinier that the rest, maybe just the light,
or maybe wet?