Old 11-01-2009, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Potiron OT

On Jan 11, 1:54*pm, wrote:
On 11 Jan, 12:40, Judith in France
wrote:

My neighbour has come round to see me and brought the most amazing
Potiron from her garden, it is huge and would feed the 5,000. *I will
make soup but what else can I do with it?

Cut in cubes and roast them like you would with spuds, carrots,
parsnips. Cook with your spuds and mash, add nutmeg to go with your
sausages. Save the seeds and plant them. Make a lonnnnng necklace with
the seeds to use as halloween decorations. That's what I do )

Thanks Helene, advice taken.

Judith