Old 11-01-2009, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Potiron OT

On Jan 11, 3:06*pm, AriesVal
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 04:40:14 -0800 (PST), Judith in France wrote:
My neighbour has come round to see me and brought the most amazing
Potiron from her garden, it is huge and would feed the 5,000. *I will
make soup but what else can I do with it?

Judith

I agree with what Helene has said, but you could also use some of it for
curry, or for sweets like pumpkin pie, or muffins ?
--
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Pumpkin pie Val, do tell?

Judith