Old 11-01-2009, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Potiron OT

"Judith in France" wrote ...
after "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote ...

My neighbour has come round to see me and brought the most amazing
Potiron from her garden, it is huge and would feed the 5,000. I will
make soup but what else can I do with it?

Compost it is the best thing to do. :-)

Behave Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the soup it makes but I can't live on
soup alone :-)

I know some people like it but it's not for me, and as for pumpkin pie..
yuck!
Roasted it may be Ok but I doubt it comes close to a Butternut even then.
Roasted Butternut and red onions, wonderful.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden