Old 11-01-2009, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Potiron OT

"Judith in France" wrote ...
AriesVal wrote:
, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote ...
My neighbour has come round to see me and brought the most amazing
Potiron from her garden, it is huge and would feed the 5,000. I will
make soup but what else can I do with it?

Compost it is the best thing to do. :-)

you horror lol

RBob is a horror but I have known him for so many years that I make
allowances for him, he's lovely. Plus, he knows everything, I mean
everything about gardening.

Very kind, but regarding the gardening knowledge, I do hope not, my life
would have no point then. :-)
Besides, there are usually quite a few ways to do things in gardening, all
of which are correct if successful.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden