Old 11-01-2009, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Question from a newby

Hi,

I've been lurking for a bit, but now I've got a question to ask please.

My friend and I took on an allotment in November. We have started clearing
it, but have been invaded by moles! Any ideas on non-harmful ways of
discouraging them? We've asked them nicely to go and burrow through the
bits we haven't dug yet but they wont play.
TIA

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.