Old 12-01-2009, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Question from a newby

Thanks for all the advice. We don't really want to resort to traps, and it
may be pointless as there seem to be rather a lot on the site, which is why
we want to discourage them from our plot. Some one suggested dropping cat
poo down the holes, which might work, but we'd only want to do that on the
ones on the path.

Our other problem pest is rabbits. So, if we can find a way of turning
vegitarian rabbits into mole hunters, we've got it made :-}

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.