Old 12-01-2009, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Question from a newby

The message
from "Kathy" contains these words:

Thanks for all the advice. We don't really want to resort to traps, and it
may be pointless as there seem to be rather a lot on the site, which is why
we want to discourage them from our plot. Some one suggested dropping cat
poo down the holes, which might work, but we'd only want to do that on the
ones on the path.

Our other problem pest is rabbits. So, if we can find a way of turning
vegitarian rabbits into mole hunters, we've got it made :-}

Siamese cats are best for moles, I'm informed.

Good on rabbits too. (As is my 10-bore...)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig