Old 13-01-2009, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Question from a newby

Bob Hobden wrote:

We now have them on our "new" allotment, presumably because there are now
worms there, we having manured the ground well, and we now have a couple of
children's windmills stuck in the ground to try to discourage them. It's an
on old trick which has appeared to stop them coming onto the plot where the
windmills are. Will have to purchase some more to keep the whole plot mole
free and they need turning into the wind as it changes so they keep spinning
and vibrating.
I can only imagine what some of our "new" allotment gardeners think. :-)

The wife tried that, not only did it not work but they moles built a
hill directly at the side of the windmill knocking it over!
--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.