Old 15-01-2009, 07:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Special Agent Melvin Purvis Special Agent Melvin Purvis is offline

Default Looking for greenhouse info.

On Dec 22 2008, 7:18�am, Janet Conroy Janet.Conroy.
wrote:
'Omelet[_4_ Wrote:

The Greenhouse Expert by Dr DG Hessayon is very clear and idiot-proof
(no insult intended) and cheap.

--
Janet Conroy

Thank you, Janet. My copy of "The Greenhouse Expert" arrived today
and I set to work to read it. It is a colorful book, written clearly,
and has a whole section on tomatoes.

Now that I know how do do this growing thing right I can approach the
new season with confidence. I will name the first tomato plant
"Janet" in your honor.