Old 15-01-2009, 08:08 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Odour-filtering Plant suggestions anyone?

I should have buried it better but then I thought the
maggots would do a much quicker job on it than they are so far doing.
They seem to manage to get rid of roos much faster thant his chook. Can't
understand it given the size difference.

do you think wombats decompose faster than feral pigs? because now that you
mention the above, i reckon they might.

decomposition is so very interesting! (which i suppose is why we are all
here at alt.gardens ;-)
kylie