Old 15-01-2009, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Fame at last!

On 15/1/09 22:36, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:16:22 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 15/1/09 17:39, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Jan 15, 2:45*pm, Sacha wrote:
We have a nice little piece in Feb's Country Living 'In the garden' page.
We didn't know anything about it until a friend emailed me last night, so
it
was a lovely surprise in the cold and wet of winter! *On the same page is a
new plant to me Hacquetia epipactis which apparently likes shade. *It's
lime
green with a yellow centre and looks idea for a darkish corner.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I went online to take a look and I can't find this month's
edition!!!!!!!!!

Any chance of cutting and pasting it??????????????????

I'll scan it in and email it to you.

Me too, please.

Okay. All I have to do is remember to bring it upstairs from
downstairs....... ;-))