Old 16-01-2009, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
jzfredricks jzfredricks is offline

Default Help ID this stepping stone?

On Jan 16, 2:19*pm, gardengal wrote:
How anyone can determine from just looking at a photo......and not a
very large one, either.....exactly what type of stone that is is
really quite remarkable. There are literally 1000's of different kinds
of flagstones available. It is not "obviously" anything, but it could
be some type of sandstone.

As I said, I'm not after an exact match. That answers above have lead
me down another path (haha). I've been able to google more now, and
have learnt a lot.

Thanks all.