Old 16-01-2009, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Fame at last!

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:10:54 GMT, Jennifer Sparkes
wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

We have a nice little piece in Feb's Country Living 'In the garden' page.
We didn't know anything about it until a friend emailed me last night, so it
was a lovely surprise in the cold and wet of winter! On the same page is a
new plant to me Hacquetia epipactis which apparently likes shade. It's lime
green with a yellow centre and looks idea for a darkish corner.

Great - must try and remember to get that tomorrow.

Yes Hacquetia epipactis is rather fun and early flowering. Mine seems to
have vanished, so it is now on the list of 'must gets'.

Mine also disappeared after about 3 years!

Pam in Bristol