Old 17-01-2009, 01:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Red[_2_] Red[_2_] is offline

Default ZTR mowers

On Jan 16, 4:00*pm, willshak wrote:

Between those two choices, and the fact that your acre is flat, I would
say 1 HP isn't much of a difference. I have a hilly acre and my 18 hp
tractor does fine.

--

Thanks for the reply. That was my original thought also. I've been
using a 10hp Craftsman mower on the lot for about 14 years with no

I'm sure many people going into the lawn care business for the first
time may buy one because it's cheap, then wear it out fast and call it
crap. That's the point I was trying to make with other posters.

Red