Old 17-01-2009, 12:41 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Odour-filtering Plant suggestions anyone?

In article ,
"PD" wrote:

We have a strip of garden between our driveway and our joint fence which is
in dire need of attention - so now I'm wondering if there's anything I can
plant that would help to filter the air between our place and theirs. Or be
sufficiently (pleasantly) fragranced itself year-round that it might
overpower the smoke pong. Any ideas anyone?

A titan arum?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...1/s1779480.htm

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia