Old 16-01-2009, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default First frog

On 16/1/09 20:44, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:47:46 +0000, Sacha wrote:

snip

The text of the local weather forecast warns of a big gale/storm this
weekend
-
Atlantic depression low 995. The tabulated forecast gives Beaufort 5.

Oh lovely. The only thing we haven't had is snow!

Still no snow?

Not a flake. I really thought it might happen last night as it was pouring
with rain and the temperature dropped like a stone but no, nothing. I think
it's now reached the stage where the weather is just boring. It's cold and
damp when it's not perishingly cold and wet.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com