Old 17-01-2009, 12:42 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gerald Simonowits Gerald Simonowits is offline

Default How Cold at Your Pond?

In article ,
"JB" wrote:

I'm located in central Arkansas. They're predicting lows of 13 on Thursday
night, the coldest so far. Just curious, what's the temperature like at your
pond?

TIA

JB

Here in Newark, Delaware, we will have a low of 4F. Both the heater in
the pond and the bird bath (heated) I think will handle that. Having a
heated bird bath in this weather is real important for the birds as
their natural water sources freeze up. We've got bunches of feeders and
many varieties of birds....I know that's off topic but thought it would
be ok to share.