Old 17-01-2009, 12:17 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Bonus goldies

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:15:22 EST, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

Yesterday, I helped my son prepare for a move from Laurel, MS to New
Orleans. As I cleaned out an aquarium I had made for him, I found a
couple of little (1") goldies in under a rock. He couldn't take them,
so they rode in a glass to Jackson, where they are now happily
swimming in our pond. They are the smallest additions in years. Both
had changed their color to gold. We will see what they look like once
they mature!

Jim

I love little baby goldies and sure hope my fish in the lily pond are a bit
more romantic this next season. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us