Old 18-01-2009, 05:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Odour-filtering Plant suggestions anyone?

"Chookie" wrote in
"PD" wrote:

We have a strip of garden between our driveway and our joint fence which
is
in dire need of attention - so now I'm wondering if there's anything I
can
plant that would help to filter the air between our place and theirs. Or
be
sufficiently (pleasantly) fragranced itself year-round that it might
overpower the smoke pong. Any ideas anyone?

A titan arum?

LOL

I wonder if a dead chook would be cheaper that a titan Arum?