Old 18-01-2009, 12:48 PM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Odour-filtering Plant suggestions anyone?

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:23:51 +1100, PD wrote:

so now I'm wondering if there's anything I can
plant that would help to filter the air between our place and theirs.

Nope. if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction, you're going to get
stunk out.

About the only think that would make senses is a very tall trellis/frame
which you grow a pongy vine over, but that will only work when the vine
is in flower.

We are in a similar situation with the neighbour next door, although, since
his melanoma returned, he has stopped.