Old 18-01-2009, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mel[_11_] Mel[_11_] is offline

Default Mantis

"Emrys Davies" wrote ...
Do any of you have a mantis rotavator and are they any good?

Is this the one to which you are referring?
http://www.asktooltalk.com/articles/...ory/mantis.php If so, it
has a very good write-up.

Hi, Emrys. Yes, that's the one. I have a new overgrown allotment and a bad
back -- the two don't mix very well. I started digging this weekend, but I
just know that my back will go out and I'll be off my feet for a couple of
months. I wondered if it'd be worthwhile to buy one of these to use
throughout the year, or just rent a similar one for a weekend. I'll have to
think about it.

Many thanks.