Old 18-01-2009, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default Question from a newby

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:

Aw shucks, Kathy...nice to know you care! After a 25 year obstacle -
arachnophobia - I totally adore them. Pity there's not a mole-eating
spider.

thinks

You can buy a radio-controlled arachnid - if you had a devious enough
mind, it might perhaps be modified...

/thinks

Mind you, a p.i.r.-triggered rocket set into the run might be more
effective - Mouldy Time-Warp?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Got the radio-controlled spider, thanks! It freaked the cats out, so who
knows? ... but you'd need an army of them to clear a field of the 'little
black gentlemen', as they are sometimes known ... and they would need
working fangs ... now that I would like to see!

Spider