Old 19-01-2009, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Question from a newby

The message
from "Spider" contains these words:

Got the radio-controlled spider, thanks! It freaked the cats out, so who
knows? ... but you'd need an army of them to clear a field of the

'little
black gentlemen', as they are sometimes known ...

Little gentleman in the black waistcoat - or something like that, I think.

and they would need
working fangs ... now that I would like to see!

Can be arranged...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig