Old 20-01-2009, 02:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default We will see if it can be fixed

In article ,
Bill wrote:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...z=view_all&add
ress=132x4474484

I've always had the notion that if I took care of my two acres it
would some how resonate and effect the local then the larger state.
This based on the Chinese Ideal that the individual must be in health
before the family can be which grows to the community then state.
Hence my own perhaps our interest in gardening local.

Guess I have been screwing up royally by this ideal obviously in the
last few years. Hope tomorrow inspires me to do more on my end.

Bill

Even Confucianism has hit a bad patch. I'm more inclined to the
"Accept" and "Recognize" school of philosophy.
Repairing the damages of the last eight years (some would say forty
years) is such an awesome task. We all could do with some inspiration.
I hope someone is streaming it as I'll be at work without a TV.

Here's to new beginnings, in the garden, and otherwise ;O)
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars