Old 21-01-2009, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default fear of the unknown? rather OT

On 20/1/09 23:49, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:21:49 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 20/1/09 15:20, in article , "graham"
wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Roy Norris" wrote in message

What would be readers dire warning to trespassers?

Beware of billy goat or beware of geese. Either works well ;-)

I saw a sign on sale in a US gunshop window:

"Do you believe in the afterlife? Trespass here to find out!"

Graham

Can't remember if I've said it here before but we tried very hard (and
failed) to find the sticker we saw on the back of a truck
"Insured by Smith & Wesson". ;-))

You can get it here, Sacha.
http://www.bumpertalk.com/bumpertalk/BC050A.html

How clever of you! I'll try to find that though I shall probably be hauled
up by the local police for having threatening literature on my wind screen.
There's another I want to find to counteract the 'baby on board' ones, which
says 'Pasty on board'. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com