Old 22-01-2009, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Any ideas on best way of sharpening a grafting knife to razor sharpness ??

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Jan 22, 10:16 am, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:27:19 -0800 (PST), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jan 21, 7:58 pm, "Tom" wrote:
"chili-girl" wrote in message

. ..

Do you do underarms?

Not in France by all accounts )
--

I do! To try and keep on gardening mattersG, it was lovely
yesterday and I made a list of small jobs to do today, too late, it's

Judith

Judith

Think positive its better than being half way down the other side. My aunt
in Wales does and their dead end drive goes way up over the mountain and
half way down the other side, great fun in winter.

Mike