Old 22-01-2009, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default fear of the unknown? rather OT

On 22/1/09 21:14, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 21, 12:20*am, Sacha wrote:
There's another I want to find to counteract the 'baby on board' ones,
which
says 'Pasty on board'. * ;-)

Try this one too )

http://www.pedlars.co.uk/page_343.html

As a family, we've always rather disliked these stickers because they just
seem unnecessary. People who want to tailgate will do it anyway, those who
don't, won't. But my son - when he became a father - explained to us that
the reason for the stickers is to warn police and rescuers that there is,
indeed, a baby on board, if there's an accident. So now we're a bit more
reconciled to them. I have to admit I rather someone rescued one of us
before the Pasty, however.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com