Old 23-01-2009, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default fear of the unknown? rather OT

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 22/1/09 21:14, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 21, 12:20 am, Sacha wrote:
There's another I want to find to counteract the 'baby on board' ones,
which
says 'Pasty on board'. ;-)

Try this one too )

http://www.pedlars.co.uk/page_343.html

As a family, we've always rather disliked these stickers because they just
seem unnecessary. People who want to tailgate will do it anyway, those
who
don't, won't. But my son - when he became a father - explained to us that
the reason for the stickers is to warn police and rescuers that there is,
indeed, a baby on board, if there's an accident.

The problem now is that most drivers leave the sticker in place when baby is
safely tucked up in bed. This causes unnecessary searches around crash sites
looking for baby.
So please if you use one. Take it out when baby is not on board.

Mike