Old 23-01-2009, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default fear of the unknown? rather OT

On Jan 23, 7:49*am, "Muddymike" wrote:
The problem now is that most drivers leave the sticker in place when baby is
safely tucked up in bed. This causes unnecessary searches around crash sites
looking for baby.
So please if you use one. Take it out when baby is not on board.

I had never thought these stickers were meant for rescue purposes and
we've never had any beside the National Trust, Biodiesel, our rescue
service and the 3 dots of Christiania. (I didn't understand the
'pasty' one ...).