Old 23-01-2009, 05:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default We will see if it can be fixed

Jangchub wrote in
:

Better yet, don't eat any animals. There is no need to anyway.

humans are omnivores. we don't need as much meat as western society
tends to eat, but we are evolved to utilize animal proteins.

The whole protein bullshit is so untrue. Cows are vegans. They
eat grass.

untrue. cows are also omnivores. they seek out ground nesting birds
& eat the eggs & unfledged baby birds. they also will eat mice. if
there's a dead snake in the bale of hay, they happily eat that too.

Hmmm. I wonder how they got all those muscles we
love to eat. The animal muscles of animals make us lose
calcium, are are mostly fat anyway. Not to mention hormones,
toxins, and everything else. Cows are prey, not predators.
They don't have teeth to bite into anything. How do you explain
that?

yes, cows are prey. that's why we eat them. i'd like cites about
meat causing loss of bone calcium please.

Fish? If people saw how fish are processed they'd puke for
days. Fish emulsion is easily replaced with a superior product
in liquid or dry seaweed.

i process fish with a fileting knife. why should that make me puke
for days? (since i'm allergic to fish, i don't eat them, but,
still). i can also butcher my own cows without "puking for days".
everything dies. it's the cycle of life.

An no, I don't eat meat of any kind including fish, am working
on removing all dairy and eggs and should be vegan by the end of
next month. I just have to get used to cooking without dairy
and eggs.

just as long as you don't support PETA...
lee