Old 23-01-2009, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default fear of the unknown? rather OT

On 23/1/09 17:31, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:
snip

There is not a
glimmer of a bulb coming through here, nor a snowdrop, by the the they
do appear, I am into growing my bedding plants for the summer.

That reminds me Sacha said last year that I possibly may be able to
order from wholesalers, plug plants, if I require them in sufficient
number, coooooeeeeeee, come in Sacha?

Judith

Is that snowdrops, Judith? The best way is to plant them 'in the green', so
if you need loads, a wholesaler could be your best bet. We have them out
now in the garden and saw about 5' of the bottom of a hedge just covered in
them in the lanes today.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com