Old 24-01-2009, 01:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Searach engine?

If you add the word "price" to the end of a search string in Google, it
often returns places where you can acquire the searched item.

"jtill" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 6:45 am, "Frank H. Kirchner" wrote:
Good morning all-

When searching for new plants online, what is your favorite search engine?
For example, if I wanted to expand my Paphinia collection and see what's
out
there, where would you search besides Google under Paphinia?

Thanks

--
Frank H. Kirchner

I use GOOGLE Image, as you probably do also. That gives a wide range
of plants and I can dig into any one I like. Then I check it out on
Orchid Wiz.