Old 25-01-2009, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default We will see if it can be fixed

"Jangchub" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:23:33 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

Billy wrote in

t.au:

Humans are NOT omnivores in the taxonomical sense because we can
digest animals. Would you drink monkey milk? Would you drink human
mother milk after you were weaned? After giving birth, do you think
human mothers should be hooked up to milking machines?

I need cites which prove humans are omnivores in their taxonomy.
Victoria

Playing the devils advocate here, there is damn little on the face of this
planet, in the air, or under the seas, that humans will not/do not eat.