Old 25-01-2009, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Withycombe Tom Withycombe is offline

Default phormium

In message , renedrag
writes

'Tom Withycombe[_2_ Wrote:
;828107']In message , renedrag
writes-

Hi,I'm dividing various very large phormiums to reduce there size.If
anybody would like plants(free) from the division as we will only
throw
them away PM me for further details.It would be collect only from
Sherborne,Dorset area.
Regards
renedrag
-
Hi,

Thanks for the offer. Am interested. Live in Leigh - 5 m. S. of
Sherborne .... in town 3 or 4 times a week. Pse let me know.

Remove the obvious to E-mail response.

Brgds,

Tom W.
--
Tom W.
Deepest Dorset

Hi Tom,can't PM you and don.t want to make my email or phone number
public so can you PM me if you can as your not a registered user.
Regards
Martin

Hello Martin,

I see you have posted to gardenbanter.co.uk. which also appears on the
news group uk.rec.gardening to which I subscribe. I appreciate your
desire for privacy but as I said, you may E-mail me via the address
attached to this posting (removing the obvious anti spam measure in the
visible address) or, you can call me on 872852 ....which, as a resident
of Sherborne, should be self explanatory to you :-)))

Brgds,

Tom W.
--
Tom W.