Old 25-01-2009, 06:20 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Racoons

~ jan wrote:
[ . . . ] I keep seeing raccoon road kill close by []

Most road kills are critically injured and suffer a slow, painful death.
When I lived in the country, I carried a tire iron in the passenger
compartment of my car. If I came upon a mortally injured animal on the
road, I would perform an act of mercy. sigh

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.