Old 25-01-2009, 07:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default We will see if it can be fixed

Jangchub wrote in
:

You are talking about common knowledge and I am talking more
about scientific taxanomic assignment. Humans do not have the
body parts to eat flesh. We use tools to kill animals, but that
doesn't mean we are omnivores. We can digest meat, but it
putrifies in our body for quite a while before it comes out.
Dead animal flesh in our body for days. Yick.

scientific data places humans squarely in the omnivore category. we
have cutting teeth for meat eating, and grinding teeth for plant
eating. we have the enzymes to digest both plant & animal.
meat does not "putrify in our bodies for days" unless we are ill. it
is digested along with plant materials . didn't you ever take
biology?
lee